The level of member engagement within an association is a measure of the organization’s vitality and serves as a leading indicator of its potential for future growth. For this reason, member recruitment, retention and administration are some of the most important activities that we undertake on behalf of our clients.
We understand that sustained member satisfaction requires frequent interaction and ongoing opportunities for involvement, and our team possesses the relationship management skills required to foster long-term membership growth and retention.
We use personal communications, targeted marketing techniques, and customized feedback mechanics to cultivate client member relationships. In addition, we incorporate business processes and procedures that ensure that client member data is protected.
Agentis is pleased to offer member resource services including:
Recruitment and Retention
- Communication plans, design and implementation
- Membership prospecting
- Membership trends research and development
- Membership growth and retention strategies
- Membership database management
- Member orientation coordination
- Membership directory development and maintenance (printed and electronic)
- Membership renewals and dues processing